Holiday for Heroes
Adopt a military family for the holidays. MAM is proud to bring back the Holidays for Heroes program for the 2022 holiday season. Each year, as Christmas approaches, MAM is contacted by individuals and businesses who want to bring holiday cheer to military families in need. MAM pairs them up with eligible military families. MAM will provide the sponsor with the family’s wish list and contact information.
Holiday for Heroes 2023 registration is open now!
Families must register before November 3 to be considered!
- MAM will make every attempt to pair you with a military family. Sponsors are responsible for getting the gifts to the family by December 15th.
- For each family adopted, sponsors are to provide a $100 gift card for the family, and a minimum of $50 gifts for each child. All toys must be new and age-appropriate.
- You may adopt multiple families as long as you can provide the minimum requirements for each family. This is dependent on family requests received by MAM for adoption.
- We will make every attempt to pair you with a family in your geographical area, but we have military families throughout the state and cannot guarantee the location of the family.
- The Holiday for Heroes program assists families of active Arizona Military (Active-Duty, National Guard, or Reserve) E-5 or below, and separated Post 9/11 recipients of a Purple Heart or Combat Action Badge.
Sponsors must register before November 17 to be considered!