Sanderson Ford and a variety of organizations donate tickets to Military Assistance Mission for our Arizona service members E5 and below. If you would like to receive email notifications about available tickets, sign up for our ticket program.
The Sanderson Ford Seats for Soldiers program is eligible to Arizona Military Members (Active-Duty, Guard, or Reserve) E5 and below and Post 9/11 recipients of a Purple Heart or Combat Action Badge or equivalent.
Fill out our quick form to receive emails when tickets become available.
To find out about currently available tickets, call MAM at 602-246-6429.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
PLEASE READ ALL RULES BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR REQUEST
Eligible Military Members must be active-duty, national guard or reservist rank E-5 or below or post 9/11 recipients of a purple heart or combat action badge or equivalent.
When choosing a game, please note:
- Depending on the game/venue, there may be a feature recognizing you for your service. The purpose of this program is to recognize our service members, so being in your seat for recognition is vital. You will receive all information in advance.
- Tickets are provided at no charge to service members on the condition that they must attend the game for which they are being provided tickets.
- An email request for tickets does not constitute a reservation for tickets. You must first receive a confirmation email from MAM of a reservation.
- Missing a confirmed game without advance notice may prevent you from receiving future tickets.
- Wearing of uniform is encouraged and appreciated, check with your branch PAO for guidance. If unable to wear your uniform, do not wear opposing team apparel.